This podcast was recorded at True Progress, an Aaron James campaign event.
True Progress took place at the Somerville Armory on August 30th, 2016.
- 0:00 Intro
- 3:24: Bill Flynn (President of MassCann), on Ballot Question 4, which would legalize marijuana in Massachusetts.
- 7:42: Katherine Rifkin (Director of MassCann), on marijuana criminalization and prohibition.
- 13:36: Steve Mandile on the benefits of Medical Marijuana for disabled veterans
- 27:58: Laurie Fusco (BSafe) Law Enforcement and Children on the Autism Spectrum
- 39:03: Jamie O’Keefe (Captain of the Mass Pirate Party) on the Massachusetts Pirate Party.
- 45:17: Yvette Fitch (Treasurer for the Aaron James Campaign)
- 47:09: Steve Revilak (Treasurer of the Mass Pirate Party) on town meeting and affordable housing.
- 51:39: Aaron James (Pirate Party candidate for state legislature in the 27th Middlesex district).
You can listen below, or download a copy from the Internet Archive